Chinese New Year Stuffed Chicken
- 200 g ground beef
- 500 g ground chicken
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp Sasa Chicken Stock
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg powder
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 200 g Sasa Fried Meatball Seasoned Flour
Spread and Sauce Ingredients:
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 5 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- 4 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp Sasa Chicken Stock
- 2 tbsp honey
- Carrot and green beans, cut and saute
- Potato, cut into wedges, fry and sprinkle with salt
HOW TO MAKE:
- Gently separate the whole chicken from the skin. Make sure the skin is not ripped.
- Mix all the filling ingredients, stir evenly.
- Put the filling into a piping bag, and place the stuffing dough on the chicken skin.
- Knit the open part until it closes neatly.
- Combine all the spread ingredients, and rub them on the whole chicken.
- Prick the skin with a fork or needle so it won't pop while cooking.
- Steam the chicken for 30 minutes until cooked, then remove from the steamer. Repeat the rubbing process and bake in the oven for another 15 minutes.
- To make the sauce, set aside the water from the chicken. Mix with remaining spread ingredients, cook until well done.
- Serve the stuffed chicken with the condiments.