Berry Brownie Bite
- 100 g melted dark chocolate
- 80 g sugar
- 100 g margarine
- 2 eggs
- 80 g medium protein flour
- 10 g chocolate powder
- 18 g Sasa Coconut Cream Powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
HOW TO MAKE:
- Mix margarine with sugar using mixer until fluffy.
- Add egg slowly, then mix with medium speed.
- Once all ingredients are mixed, add flour that has been sifted, along with baking powder, baking soda, chocolate powder, and Sasa Coconut Cream Powder.
- Stir evenly with spatula slowly.
- Lastly, add melted dark chocolate.
- Stir again.
- Bake the batter in an oven at 190 celcius degree.