- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 4 squid, remove the head and cut into thick pieces
- 6 fish balls, cut into 4 pieces
- 500 ml fish stock
- 1/2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Sasa Gourmet Powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- 300 g choy sum, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 spring onion, sliced thinly
- 1 1/2 tbsp sago flour, dissolve with some water
- 1 egg, beaten
- 400 g kwetiau noodle, soaked with hot water then rinsed
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
HOW TO MAKE:
- Heat some cooking oil, saute garlic until becomes fragrant
- Add squid and fish balls, mix well.
- Pour fish stock, oyster sauce, fish sauce, salt, and pepper powder. Cook until boiling. Add choy sum and spring onion, stir well.
- Add sago flour mixture, stir and cook until boiling.
- Add beaten egg, stir to create a whirlpool. Set it aside.
- Prepare cooked kwetiau noodle with sesame oil, mix well.
- Pour the egg mixture on top of the kwetiau. Serve with fried shallots and egg.