Vietnamese Spring Roll
- 250 g boiled and peeled shrimp
- 10 sheets of rice paper
- 2 carrots
- 1 red peppers
- 1 red cabbage
- 1 cucumber
- 2 tbsp oil for spread
- Rice noodles, as needed
- Lettuce, as needed
- Warm water, as needed
- Mayonnaise, as needed
- Sasa Original Chili Sauce
HOW TO MAKE:
- Cut lengthwise the red cabbage, peppers, carrot, and cucumber. Then cut the lettuce into small pieces.
- Prepare some warm water and take one sheet of rice paper.
- Dip the rice paper into a warm water for about 5 seconds. After that, take it out and place in on top of a plate that has been spreaded with cooking oil.
- Arrange the vegetables, boiled rice noodles, and boiled shrimp on top of the rice paper.
- Fold the right and left side of the rice paper, then roll it tight.
- Serve with mayonnaise or Sasa Original Chili Sauce.