- Indonesia’s first and only Seasoned Flour that is enriched with vitamins. Made of a combination of carefully selected spices and fortified with Zinc, Iron, Vitamin B2, and Dietary Fiber.
- Sasa Vitamin-Fortified Hot & Spicy Multi-Purpose Seasoned Flour is perfect for those who love some heat, and is easy to use. Perfect for a variety of dishes such as chicken, tofu, tempeh, mushrooms and seafood without additional seasoning is required.
- With Sasa Platinum Care+, the Seasoned Flour’s Vitamin and Mineral content is sustained even after the frying process. Leaving you with flavorful, crispy, and healthier fried food!
- This product is available in packs of 75 g and 210 g.
- Prepare ±250 g shrimp/squid/chicken for 80 g Sasa Hot & Spicy Multi-Purpose Seasoned Flour.
- Mix Sasa Seasoned Flour with cold water as batter.
- The rest of flour is used as dry dough. For the amount of batter, please refer to serving suggestion.
- Dip chicken to batter, lift, and let it rest.
- Dip the chicken to dry dough while pressing and squeezing it 10 times then clap it.
- Fry it in hot oil (160oC) until golden brown.
Amount of Sasa Hot & Spicy Multi-Purpose Seasoned Flour for Batter:
- 75 g: Mix 3 tablespoons flour with 6 tablespoons cold water.
- 225 g: Mix 7 tablespoons flour with 14 tablespoons cold water.
Tips for crispy results:
- Use cold water for batter.
- Pay attention to squeezing technique for a good curly result.
- Oil use: soak all parts of fries into hot oil.