- A bachelor degree in Pyschology or Human Resources.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in Recruitment and People Development.
- More preferable if Certified of CHCS.
- Skillful in Talent Acquisition, People Development, Talent Management, Performance Management, Employee Engagement & Culture, as well as HR Policy and Procedure.
- Have a position attitude and courage, is action-oriented, respectful and enthusiastic.
- Implementing a Human Resources and Development strategy that is in line with the organization's business objectives.
- Designing and implementing empolyee engagement.
- Performance management.
- Talent & succession planning.
- Effective human resource planning and management.