Spicy Scallop Stew
- 400 g scallops, remove the shell
- 150 g baby potato, peeled
- 8 long beans, cut into pieces
- 1 red tomato, cut into pieces
- 5 lime leaves, ripped
- 3 bay leaves
- 800 ml water
- 200 ml Sasa Coconut Cream Liquid
- 5 lemongrass, pressed
Blended Spices Ingriedents:
- 7 shallots
- 3 garlic
- Red chili and bird's eye chili, as needed
- 3 roasted candlenut
- 1/2 tsp roasted coriander
- 1 thumb of roasted turmeric
- 1 lemongrass, take the white part only
HOW TO MAKE:
- Stir fry the blended spices, bay leaves, lime leaves, and lemongrass until they become fragrant. Add tomato, stir and cook thoroughly.
- Add the scallops and potatoes. Stir well. Pour some water, add sugar, salt, and Sasa Coconut Cream Liquid. Cook thoroughly.
- Stir until boiling, add long beans.
- Serve while hot.