- Indonesia’s first and only Seasoned Flour that is enriched with vitamins. Made of a perfect blend of high-quality spices, and fortified with Zinc, Iron, Vitamin B2 & B9, and Dietary Fiber.
- With Sasa Platinum Care+, the Seasoned Flour’s Vitamin and Mineral content is sustained even after the frying process. Leaving you with fitters that are tastier, crispier, and of course, healthier!
- Sasa Vitamin-Fortified Multi-Purpose Seasoned Flour is easy to use and perfect for chicken, tofu, tempeh, mushroom, and seafood. No additional seasoning is needed.
- This product is available in packs of 35 g, 75 g, and 225 g.
- Prepare 4 cuts of chicken (±250 g)/8 cuts of tempeh or other ingredients for 80 g Sasa Original Multi-Purpose Seasoned Flour.
- Mix Sasa Original Multi-Purpose Seasoned Flour with cold water as batter.
- The rest of flour is used as dry dough. For the amount of batter, please refer to serving suggestion.
- Dip chicken to dry dough while pressing and squeezing it 10 times, then clap it.
- Fry in hot oil (160°C) until golden brown.
Amount of Sasa Multi-Purpose Original Seasoned Flour for Batter:
- 40 g: Mix 1 tablespoon flour with 2 tablespoons cold water.
- 80 g: Mix 3 tablespoons flour with 6 tablespoons cold water.
- 225 g: Mix 7 tablespoons flour with 14 tablespoons cold water.
- Use cold water for batter.
- Pay attention to squeezing technique for a good curly result.
- Oil use: all parts of fries are soaked into hot oil.